vendredi 22 juin 2012

GEORGE BITCH JR. - S/T


GEORGES BITCH JR c'était un super groupe de power-violence qui venait de Bordeaux et Bayonne. C'est simple, rapide et efficace, ce LP date de 2002. 

01 - Fuckedecation, we need more jails
02 - Dixcharges
03 - Britney won't have intercourse until she's married
04 - Noshpit in the kitchen
05 - This is what happens when you forget towrite things down
06 - I wish that I were poor
07 - Planet rock
08 - This is what happens when you dowrite something down but misplace it and it's never to be found again 
09 - I wish that I were poor part two
10 - Look honey ! dead people on T.V. 
11 - Carsare big business
12 - George bitch a go-go
13 - Lacoste of interest
14 - Ronald eats this world 
15 - Leave it to benat
16 - I'm still waiting for the robot servents and the space meals inature

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire